Felo VDE 1000V Insulated Magnetic Bit Holder
Felo's 500 series Frico screwdrivers are available in standard, heavy duty, and 1000V insulated. This German-made Felo VDE/1000V insulated bit holder offer electricians, professionals and private users safety for electrical work. It has an ergonomic dual-component handle with pleasant soft-grip outer material for highest torque and maximum user comfort. It also has a long lifespan through its hardened blade of high-quality chrome molybdenum vanadium steel. Each screwdriver is individually tested to 10,000 volts in accordance to IEC60900:2004.
- Uses any 1/4" hex bit
- Bits secured with magnet
- Comfortable 2 component handle with soft grip outer material for highest torque and maximum user comfort
- impact proof handle core, coated with elastic, scratch-resistant elastomer
- Deep screwdriver neck design increases thumb support to minimise slipping when under pressure
- Handle hole for hanging or inserting a lever
- Anti-roll handle design resists rolling on inclined or vibrating surfaces
- Large frictionless ball end reduces palm stress and fatigue for user comfort
- Fully heat treated high-quality chrome molybdenum vanadium steel
- Superior hardness which exceeds DIN and ISO requirements by up to 100%
- Individual screwdriver is tested to 10,000V and certify to A.C. 1,000V and IEC 60900:2004 standards
- GS safety tested
- Made in Germany
(1) Felo VDE 1000V 1/4" bit holder
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.