Bar Clamp 48 Inch / 1200mm
Lightweight extremely rigid Air Craft grade Aluminium Bar clamp. We offer this finest quality Bar clamp without the cumbersome weight of iron bars. Dubuque Bar clamps been made for the last 40 years and has a proven track record for the best quality Bar Clamps in the USA. The sides of the rails are protected against bending and twisting and stay straight, under stress. The spring-loaded claw slides along the notches spaced 5/8" or 16 mm along the Aluminium rail for a steady grip. These Clamps have a load rating of 1000lbs. The Acme thread tightening spindle has a 37mm travel. The smooth turning large wing nut has a diameter of 88mm, making it easier to handle with one hand operation. These Clamps can accommodate work up to the specified lengths ie. a 48'"clamp will hold a workpiece of 48". The clamps will sit upright so that the work can be placed on the clamp.
- Lightweight but strong
- Can hold up to 48" stock
- Bar notched 16mm apart
- Heavy-duty handle for one-hand operation
- Acme threaded spindle.
Images of multiple clamps are for illustration purposes only.
Made in the USA.
PN: The shipping amount may vary depending on the location and state. We will send you a quote once the order is placed.
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.