Countersink Drill Bit & Driver 4 in 1 #8
The Montana Brand 4-in-1 Drill & Driver provides versatility and ease-of-use for do-it-yourself tasks and professional construction projects. Drill, countersink or counterbore, then release the locking collar, flip the modular insert and drive the screw. Precision made for drilling accuracy and high-torque driving applications. Get jobs done easier, faster and with professional results. Also, a great woodworking tool and companion set with the Montana Brand Self-Centering Plug Cutters.
- Fast and easy drilling and driving
- Change from drill to drive mode with one hand
- Patented Montana Brand on-board hex key allows drill bit, countersink and driver bit changes
- Multi-function modular design
- 1/4" quick change hex shank
- Magnetic driver bit tip provides a strong fastener retention
- Works with all electric and battery powered drill/driver brands
- Modular insert with rare earth neo magnetic bit tip
- Montana Brand tools are manufactured utilizing high quality materials for durability and long tool life
- Made in the USA
- Drill, countersink, counterbore, and screw driver functions.
- Compact size for improved use and maneuverability.
- Convenient on-board hex key for fast tool changes.
- Fast and easy drill/driver functions without rechucking.
- Strong fastener retention.
- Non-slip impact hex shank.
- Secure locking modular insert.
- Value Proposition: The most popular drill/driver functions in one accessory.
- Fast easy and convenient tool conversions.
- Works with all drill/drivers.
(1) Compact #8 Drill & Driver.
Made in the USA.
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.