Drill guide - Metric V 3-9.5mm
The Metric V-DrillGuide has 17 holes: 3, 3.3, 3.5, 4, 4.2, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 6.8, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5mm.
The guides feature a precision ground base to assure stability and accurate perpendicular alignment of drill bits on flat surfaces.
- All drill and tap guides are made from alloyed steel that is heat treated for durability.
- 90 degree "V-groove" design allows perpendicular alignment on round and cornered material.
- Can be used on flat surfaces, round parts and corners.
- Lifetime Warranty on every guide.
- 100% American made quality.
- Portable, pocket-sized.
- Natural steel finish.
Note: Some pictures are for illustration purpose only.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.