Cordless sheet metal cutter
Excalibur Cordless Sheet Metal Cutting Tool, the latest (GEN3) version with new patented (pending) improved material flow. Purpose built, fast (2300rpm), variable speed cordless motor. All Excalibur cutting heads can be easily rotated by the user to anywhere in 360 degrees to select the most comfortable position for cutting. All through hardened super tough blades. Can be resharpened. The key provided loosens the two set/grub screws, which secure the head to the motor. Simple swap with Excalibur Fibre Cement Shear heads (not included in this pack). Supplied complete, ready to use, with 2 batteries, 1 hour 240 Volt charger and heavy-duty bag.
- Cuts up to 100 metres of roofing iron on one charge of the supplied 14.4V, 2.5AH, Ni-Cad batteries.
- Cuts fast, up to 300mm (12inches) per second.
- Cuts up to: -1.6mm (0.060inch) (16 gauge) mild steel -1.2mm (0.050inch) (18 gauge) stainless steel -2.0mm (0.080inch) Aluminium.
- Switch lock to prevent accidental starting.
- Variable speed allows precise cutting.
- Compact light weight (2.5KG) well balanced tool.
- Comfortable moulded ergonomic design hand grip.
- Long lasting metal gears and robust metal housing.
- Adjustable cutting head can be rotated through 360 degrees.
- Made in Australia
- 2 batteries, 1 hour 240 Volt charger, 1 heavy-duty bag.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.