Auto Guide Hole Saw Arbor
Auto-Guide Hole Saw Arbor anchors and aligns for improved drilling. An extra strong spring increases tension for added stability and prevents surface "skating". The 1 3/8" retracting guide pin allows you to drill deeper and through thicker material. The Auto-Guide™ carbide drill tip penetrates surface for improved anchor and drill guide. Features the 5/8-18 industry standard thread for hole saw compatibility. The 6-Flat hex shank offers secure, non-slip drill chuck grip. Fits 3/8" or 1/2" drills.
- One-step operation
- Heavy duty one piece construction
- Carbide tip Auto-Guide™ anchor pin
- Eliminates pilot drilling
- Improved strength, durability and extended life
- Improved tension and drilling stability
- Compatible with all industry standard hole saws
- Made in USA
(1) Auto Guide Hole Saw Arbor.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.