Unique magnetic quick set up system. For application where the smallest jig possible is required. Heavy duty construction with high accuracy. Fenceless design allows you to make precise angle and stock depth adjustments. Hardened steel drill guide. Works with a variety of common face clamps.
Inbuilt workpiece thickness gauge - for rapid checking of material dimensions. Set up gauge for rapid drilling of joints - no marking out required. drill depth setting gauge - fast operation. DIYers and expert craftsmen turn to this jig kit to build their woodworking projects. First, use the jig to drill steeply pitched counter bores in one joint member; then, drive self-tapping screws (without pilot holes) into the other member. This jig creates flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints for leg-and-rail connections, building face frame cabinets, sneaking screws into tight spots, and fastening picture frames with unlimited applications.
• Compact single drill guide design allows placement of pocket holes in tightest areas
• Makes pocket hole joinery work easier
• No-fence design makes for easy positioning
• Two-hole jig is great for furniture repairs or flooring work
• Easy to adjust for materials 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
• Handy for repair applications and space constricted areas
• Hardened drill guide - for a long life
• Clamping magnet - for use with steel clamps
• All instruction in the package
• (1) x Pocket hole jig
• (1) x 3/8" diameter stepped drill bit
• (1) x Depth stop collar
• (1) x Hex key
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.