Chamfer / Bevel router bit (45 degree)
This chamfer bit is designed to cut a 45-degree angle on your workpiece. Whether you are using the 45° as a decorative edge or making mitered corners, the two flute carbide tipped design will give you an accurate cut every time. Carbide tipped heavy duty 1/2" shank 45-degree chamfer/bevel router bit for all your bevel cuts. Manufactured to .the highest quality to give you years of service. Can be resharpened. Fitted with a replaceable ball bearing for a stable cut
- Cutting length 5/8"
- Cutting height 7/16"
- Large dia 1-3/8"
Made in the USA
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.