Combination flush trim (WS-2710)
Combination flush trim bits have a bearing on both ends of the cutting edge. This configuration allows the user to pick which side they want the template placed. The cutting edge is flush to the bearings which produces the precise edge to your template
Combination flush trim with top and bottom bearings, Carbide tipped with 1/2" shank. Proudly made by Whiteside quality tools. These bits can be resharpened and will give you a long service life.
- Cutting Dia 3/4',
- Cutting length 1-1/4"
Made in the USA
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.