Face Frame clamp set complete
These universal cabinet clamps are designed to eliminate the need for extra length bar clamps when making cabinet face frames or shelving units. With a number of these clamps, multiple joints can be clamped at the same time without excessive bulk or weight. The rotating jaw locks onto the work with a levering action that increases applied force as the screw is tightened. The wood surface is protected by the pad that rotates on the jaw. The locking action is best initiated by placing the forefingers on the end of the clamp just behind the jaw and applying an opposing action with the thumb against the pad while the screw is tightened.
Once the clamp is locked to the work, it will remain in place even when the screw is released. A sharp tap on the squared area of the pad towards the screw will release the clamp.
Made by Dubuque, Universal Clamp works. These Face Frame Clamps are also known as Wedgegrip clamps as the wedgegrip grips the wood and the other end screw clamp gives plenty of leverage around the joint been clamped. These clamps eliminate the need for multiple bar clamps and had been in use for many years. Unlike with Bar clamps, no bowing of the workpiece as the workpiece will rest on the flat solid base of the clamp. Mainly used for clamping Rails and Styles together.
Includes. 1 x Universal Clamp
A complete set of Attachments. Mounting Base & Mitre Attachments.
Made in the USA
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.