Drill guide - Standard V 1/8 - 3/8 "
The patented Standard V-DrillGuide® was the first drill guide Big Gator Tools introduced into the market after the tap guides. Big Gator Tools noticed a lack of precise, on-the-go tools and wanted to address the drill guide market. The portable Standard V-DrillGuide® has 6 common holes, plus 11 additional holes that allow people to bore perfectly straight holes in awkward locations without the hassle of a cumbersome drill press! The drill guide has 17 hole sizes to use (1/64th increments): 1/8”, 9/64”, 5/32”, 11/64”, 3/16”, 13/64”, 7/32”, 15/64”, ¼”, 17/64”, 9/32”, 19/64”, 5/16”, 21/64”, 11/32”, 23/64”, 3/8”. Metric size also available.
- Award Winning: 2015 Pro Tool Innovation Awards & 2013 PTEN Awards
- The guides feature a precision ground base to assure stability and accurate perpendicular alignment of drill bits on flat surfaces.
- All drill and tap guides are made from alloyed steel that is heat treated for durability.
- 90 degree "V-groove" design allows perpendicular alignment on round and cornered material.
- Can be used on flat surfaces, round parts and corners.
- Lifetime Warranty on every guide.
- 100% American made quality.
- Portable, pocket-sized.
- Natural steel finish.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.