Pro sheet metal cutter with Air motor 4CFM
Excalibur’s Sheet Metal Cutter cuts sheet metal with ease, speed, power and manoeuvrability. Saves professional time and labour costs. Light, well balanced and offers a firm, safe grip. All Excalibur cutting heads can be easily rotated by the user to anywhere in 360 degrees to select the most comfortable position for cutting. Complete unit with powerful Alliance air motor (4cfm) factory fitted and tested, ready to use. Gives you full control and manoeuvrability with one hand on the cutter and operating the switch, and one hand on the material. Head easily swapped with Excalibur Fibre Cement Shear Head (not included). Spare Parts are available on request.
- Fast, up to 300mm (app.12") per second
- Cuts mild steel up to 1.6mm (16 gauge) and stainless steel up to 1.2mm (18 gauge).
- Cutting heads can be easily rotated to anywhere in 360 degrees for most comfortable position for cutting.
- Key provided loosens the two set/grub screws, which secure the head to the motor.
- Allows easy cutting of difficult non-straight edges
- Compact to give you access to usually inaccessible areas
- Clear visibility to cutting points and cutting lines
- Shearing action is smooth, quick and well controlled
- Leaves cut sections without distortion, marks or waste.
- 2-year Warranty
- Made in Australia
(1) Sheet metal cutter
(1) Air motor 4CFM
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.