- We ask you to ensure the goods are returned to us in their unopened original packaging and in sealed condition.
- Our policy lasts 14 days from receipt. If 14 days have gone by since the received date, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging, unopened.
- This warranty does not apply if the inspection shows that the tool has been worn out from use, or has been abused by hammering, or if the design has been changed by grinding or heating.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you return items that originally qualified for free shipping, you will be credited the purchase price less the shipping costs that were incurred on the original shipment. Items returned after 14 days will be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Special order items that are not listed on our website, will not be returnable.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to PASADENA TOOL TRADERS PO box 5386 Kenmore East QLD 4069
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.