Double roundover with adjustable cutting length
- Stock: In Stock
- MPN: WS2164
Roundover bits provide a curved edge to your workpiece and are the most popular type of edge forming bit. Double Roundovers are capable of cutting two rounds over designs with one bit. They also feature an adjustable cutting length.
Double round over with adjustable cutting length for flush cuts. Assembly sold with B5 bearing for flush round over. Carbide tipped for smooth cutting and longer lasting tips. Tips can be resharpened or replaced. An outstanding Whiteside quality product that will give you years of satisfaction.
- Radius 1/4"
- Large dia 1-3/8"
- Overall Length 3-3/4"
- 1/2" shank
Made in USA
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.