Laminate flush trimmer 1/2" shank
Laminate flush trimmer with the square bearing.: A quality Whiteside Trim Bit with the exclusive Euro Square Bearing. How does it work? The square bearing stops spinning as soon as it touches the workpiece. Then, the side of the square simply slides along the workpiece edge. Compare this to a regular bearing that rolls along the edge - building up more glue and residue with every revolution. Plus, the square is made of non-stick Teflon®, so it wipes clean easily, and it won't mark your workpiece. If you cut laminates, you need to try this bit.
These bits are designed with a slight taper on the cutting diameter. This allows up or down adjustment to achieve an exact blend - even after resharpening.
- At this time, PASADENA TOOL TRADERS ships all purchased items to locations within Australia. For other countries, please request a shipping quote.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges unless free shipping is offered.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box and require a valid street address.
- The risk of loss and title for all purchased items ordered on this Web site is passed on to you after the item is delivered by the shipping carrier.
- Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days, and standard Shipping orders arrive in 7 to 14 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been shipped, allowing you to track your package progress and obtain a scheduled delivery date.
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.