Wrench Ridgid Rapid Grip 14 inch
The RIDGID 14 in. Rapid Grip 2-inch capacity cast iron rapid grip one-handed wrench. Has spring-loaded jaw design which provides rapid ratcheting action, quick one-handed operation that makes your jobs move faster and unique combination heel/hook jaw design which aggressively bites the workpiece and ensures a secure grip Rapid Pipe Wrench, No, Jaw Capacity 2 In., Overall Length 14 In., Handle Material Cast Iron, Jaw Type Serrated, Standard Tool, Handle Type I-Beam, Jaw Material Steel,
- RIDGID pipe wrench features unique, spring-loaded jaws that deliver quick one-handed operation and fast ratcheting action
- Unique combination heel/hook jaw design aggressively bites the work piece and ensures a secure grip while the thumb trigger aids setup and removal
- Versatile plumbing pipe wrench is suitable for all forms of pipe work
- 14 in. RIDGID pipe wrench has a 2 in. jaw opening and 1-1/2 in. fittings capacity
- When using a RapidGrip wrench, be sure to center the work piece in the v of the hook to make contact with both sides of the v for proper and secure gripping action
- Heavy-duty pipe wrench weighs only 3 lbs. for easy toolbox transport and features a unique red handle that's easy to locate
- Hook jaw, heel jaw, and spring assembly are designed for easy replacement
- Plumbing wrench ideal for pipe diameters of 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. with a pipe capacity of up to 2 in.
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
Made in the USA
DimensionsMaximum Pipe Diameter:
Minimum Pipe Diameter:
All tools are warranted to be free of defects, in material or workmanship.
Under this warranty Pasadena Tool Traders does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or alteration.
Changed your mind? No worries! You just need to ship the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its unopened, original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding shipping costs). For more information, you can read our terms and conditions here.